Immigration laws in Mexico

Resendiz Wong Abogados has many years experience in the immigration area. We render legal advice for obtaining visas for expatriates working in Mexico, including assistance in obtaining residency and Mexican citizenship, temporary importation of household effects, export permits covering such household effects at the end of the stay in the country, and obtaining visas for spouses and children to reside in Mexico. The immigration process can be long but we have the experience to make sure you reach your immigration goals easily and in a timely manner. Further to the aforementioned services, RWA offers the following:

Obtainment of authorization for non-Mexican citizens to work, study, invest, furnish technical advisory, conduct businesses or to live in Mexico under a family-dependent basis;

Obtainment of authorization for permanent residence in Mexico. Advice on import-export of household and automotives effects;

Obtaining authorization for non-Mexican citizens to attend Boards’ or Shareholders’ Meetings. Modification of migratory status, nationality, marital status, or domicile. Work permits;

Challenging decisions on migratory matters before the administrative authorities and federal courts.